Nudes from China


During my last flight to Shanghai I observed how my seat neighbour was looking at images of Chinese models. He said he was a casting agent. The girls were totally stunning and he even showed me some Chinese nudes. I was surprised to see naked Chinese models, but he said 'if you pay a little more, this is what you get.' Anyhow, it's pretty difficult to find good Chinese nudes online. One of the very few sites who show pictorials of sexy Shanghai babes is nude art mega portal Most Erotic Teens - Met Art. They feature around 5 Chinese models like Elva Tan and Kelly Zhang. They are very pretty athletic built women with perfect Asian bodies. It's more than delightful to look at their naked costume. Anyhow, the casting agent told me I was free to ask his Shanghai models for a nude shooting. I am looking forward to my next trip.